Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network with key decision makers and practitioners in the field of marine conservation. Space is limited, so reserve your booth today. (Please view the Sponsors & Exhibitors page for the IMCC Sponsorship Policy.)
- Please use the online Sponsorship & Exhibit Form: https://ssl4.westserver.net/birenheide/IMCC2016/sponsorship/index.php (If you are unable to use the online form, please contact Lori Strong to submit the offline Order/Contract Form)
- IMCC4 Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus
- OceansOnline Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
- Standard Commercial Booth $1,500 (USD)
- Non-Profit/Artist Booth – Developed Country $900 (USD)
- Non-Profit/Artist Booth – Developing Country* $600 (USD)
Discounts may be given for early reservations and payment.
- Complimentary meeting registration for two of your exhibit staff (two per 6’x10’ booth), allowing them to attend the scientific program and register for optional programs. Additional ‘Exhibits Only’ personnel may be registered for $75 each.
- Preregistration labels sent to Exhibitors upon request.
- Your Company’s contact information, including a description of your products and/or services, will be printed in the Final Program and available online.
- Listing of attendees sent to Exhibitors upon completion of the meeting to follow up with contacts.
- Listing as an exhibitor in attendee promotions and the conference program
- Ability to take advantage of negotiated rates at Conference Hotels, if reservations are made through the conference website.
- Reserve your booth by 1 March 2016
- IMCC4 meeting dates are Saturday, 30 July 2016 to Wednesday, 3 August 2016
- Exhibition dates are Sunday, 31 July 2016 to Tuesday, 2 August 2016
- Exhibitor move in is Saturday, 30 July 2016 Noon-5:00 PM (subject to change)
- Exhibitor tear down is Tuesday, 2 August 5:30-9pm (subject to change)
All booths include pipe and drape and an identification sign, a draped table and two chairs.
IMCC expects each exhibit booth to be staffed during all show hours, Sunday, 31 July through Tuesday, 2 August 2016. Please note at all times each exhibiting company or organization will be responsible for its inventory and materials.
Only IMCC4 Official Exhibitors are permitted to do business on the show floor. All exhibitors are expected to act appropriately and in a professional manner. Any sales people who are disrupting the business of another exhibitor will be asked to leave the show floor.
|Ad Size||Developed Country||Developing Country*|
|Inside Front Cover (color)||$1,500||$750|
|Outside Back Cover (color)||$1,500||$750|
|Inside Back Cover (color)||$1,400||$700|
|Full Page Ad||$1,000||$500|
|Half Page Ad||$500||$250|
|Quarter Page Ad||$250||$125|
*The Society for Conservation Biology classifies a developing country as a Middle- or Low-income economy country according to the definitions of the World Bank. See the SCB website for a list of developing countries.