SCB is proud to congratulate and welcome new board members to the Freshwater Working Group and the Africa, Asia, Europe, LACA, North Ameirca, Marine, and Oceania Sections. Please join us in welcoming the following to their new leadership positions in the Society:
- The Africa Section welcomes Benis Egoh, Michael Aigbe Uwagbae, and Tuyeni Mwampamba. Fola Babalola is the new membership and nominations officer. Section members elected Stephen Awoyemi as president-elect.
- The Asia Section welcomes Aluri Jacob Solomon Raju, Lindsay Porter, Antony Lynam, and Abi Tamim Vanak.
- The Europe Section welcomes Sarah Dalrymple, Stefan Kreft, Barbara Mihók, Francisco Moreira, Rustam Sagitov, Anders Tøttrup, and Raphaël Mathevet.
- The Marine Section welcomes Andrea Cosentino, Toni Mizerek, and Andrew Wright.
- The North America Section welcomes Rob Baldwin, Cheryl Chetkeiwizc, Kristin Carden, and Tripp Burwell.
- Oceania welcomes Rebecca Weeks, Carina Wyborn, Rebecca Spindler, and Emily Weeks.
- The Freshwater Working Group welcomes Jorge Celi, Julian Olden, Sukhmani Kaur Mantel, Viktor Lagutov, Harmony Patricio, and Stephanie Januchowski-Hartley.