Announcement: Due to the current situation related to the corona virus and travel restrictions, the 1st SCCS-Nordic conference was moved to 2021. The new preliminary date is June 14-18, 2021.
- Abstract submission opened on January 1st and closed on March 31, 2020 (at midnight Central European Time)
- Decisions concerning abstracts in late-March 2020
- Registration to be announced in early 2021
Abstract Submission to Email: NordicChapter@conbio.org
Thank you for your abstract submissions!
When applying please provide the following information:
- Name and affiliation
- MSc, PhD or Postdoc level
- Preference for oral and/or poster
- Title of your abstract
- Abstract text (300 words)
Delegates can submit an abstract for presentation, but can also participate without presentation.
Registration and Fee
It will open in early 2021.
- The registration fee (3500 SEK approx. 335 Euro) includes full board during the conference (all meals from Monday dinner to Friday breakfast; accommodation for 4 nights) as well as include Thursday excursion.
- We offer exemption from the fee for a limited number of participants. This will be based upon request and priority will be given to participants from low income countries (as defined by OECD), while also taking the submitted abstract into account.