To facilitate information exchange and learning, the SSWG organizes symposia and coordinates social science content at both International Congress for Conservation Biology Meetings as well as Section Meetings. Mouse around the links below for some examples of how SSWG has curated and communicated social science content around conservation biology's most pressing questions!
- 2014 North American Congress, Missoula, Montana
- 2011 International Marine Conservation Congress, Victoria, Canada
- 2009 SCB Annual Meeting - Beijing, China
- 2008 SCB Annual Meeting - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- 2007 SCB Annual Meeting - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- 2006 SCB Annual Meeting - San Jose, California, USA
- 2005 SCB Annual Meeting - Brasilia, Brasil
The SSWG has also organized symposia in other professional forums. Some examples include the Association of American Geographers, North American Wildlife and Natural Resources Conference, and George Wright Forum.
- 2016 Pathways to Sucess Meeting: UPCOMING!!!!
- 2012 Pathways to Success
- 2007 AAG Annual Meeting
- 2006 AAG Annual Meeting