Early bird registration is now OPEN! Register here.
Register for IMCC6 online
Whilst we regret not being able to see you all in person, we are using this as an opportunity to test online formats that should assist in our aims of improving equity in access and participation in the marine conservation community.
Moving online is all new to us, and as we test this new format for IMCC6, we want to keep our registration costs as low as possible. While online conferences are less expensive than in-person ones, registration fees help cover the costs associated with the technological and administrative needs of the conference.
For IMCC6, we ask that you choose a price bracket that best fits how much you are able to pay to attend. We have provided an indicative description for each price bracket below.
Price covers two registrations - help us subsidise attendance for those who may not be able to afford IMCC6 attendance
|Delegates from high-income countries||
Delegates from middle income countries, small island states* and students
SCB Members and delegates from low income countries*
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- 10 July 2020 - Deadline for inclusion in the IMCC6 program (presenters etc. must register by this date)
- Deadline to register for everyone else - open
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.
How to retrieve your SCB member ID
SCB Members: It's easy to retrieve your current SCB member ID:
- Login to your SCB member home page by clicking "Member Login" at the top of the SCB website
- Enter your username and password (if you don't know your username or password, email email@example.com or follow the links to reset your information)
- After you log in, find your member ID in the bottom of the right column of your member home page (under the heading "My Membership Summary") click here for a diagram
- If you have any questions or need help logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org.