Attendee Press Release
ICCB 2017 presenters have an opportunity to create a press release of their research. A PDF link to the press release will be published on this page and potentially shared on ICCB social media pages. At ICCB-ECCB in 2015, dozens of attendees took advantage of the press release resource, and many were contacted by journalists from around the world.
If you are interested in publishing your press release on the ICCB website, please send the following information in a Word document to email@example.com with the subject line "ICCB Press Release":
- Title of research or talk
- Release (please do not use your abstract)
- Contact information (name, email, phone number)
- Twitter handle
The press release should explain what's new about your research and why it's important. Please keep length of the release to one page.
- Kids Camera Trap Mammals Around the World: Using eMammal to Create Natural and Cultural Connections - Dr. Stephanie Schuttler
- Nowhere to Go: Barriers to the Use of Assisted Colonization for Climate Sensitive Species - Shannon Noelle Rivera
- Perception, use, and local conservation of the Crocodylus intermedius in the Cravo Norte, Ele, and Lipa (Arauca) rivers complex - Brigitte Preciado-Salas
AZE Mexico: A new list to contribute with species conservation - Geog. Edgar Saavedra, Carmen Valera-Bermejo, M. Sc., Esther Quintero, Ph.D.
Dr. Sophie Williams Presents at ICCB 2017 - Dr. Sophie Williams
Millennial Conservation: How Today’s Youth Will Shape Tomorrow’s Conservation - International Fund for Animal Welfare
Whale Poo on the Agenda of International Scientific Congress (Spanish and English) - Elsa Cabrera, Roxana Schteinbarg, and Sue Fisher
Topic: Coral Reef Conservation Contributing to the effective management of the Mesoamerican Reef - Melanie McField, Marisol Rueda Flores, Ian Drysdale, Ana Giró