Asian Trails will be providing fields trips before and after ICCB. Please review the list of tours and experiences provided. There are a variety of options from tours of Kuala Lumpur, excursions to UNESCO sites, diving trips and more!
- Kuala Lumpur Tours - Don't have time to extend your trip? You can still explore the city hosting ICCB.
- Malacca Tour - An UNESCO World Hertiage Site, Malacca is the historical city, rich with colorful buildings, ancient landmarks and colonial structures.
- Pahang Tours - Spend the day in Cameron Highlands or visit Genting Highlands, located 6,000 feet above sea level.
- Penang Tour - Enjoy the cuisine of Malaysia on a foodie tour and spend time at the UNESCO World Hertiage Site, Georgetown.
- Putrajaya Tour - This half day tour takes you to the federal administrative center of Malaysia.
- Sabah Tours - Trek up Mount Kinabalu or glimpse the Malaysian wildlife under the sea and on land.
- Sarawak Tours - Explore the Mulu Cave or visit with Borneo’s Orangutans.
- Diving Packages - Due to popular demand, Asian Trails has added two more diving trips.
- Other Tours - Enjoy the Nature Discovery Trip by Turtle Conservation Society of Malaysia; Visit Perhentian Islands on the north east coast of Peninsular Malaysia; Spend a night in Tasik Kenyir; and Discover the true Peninsular Malaysian forests and meet people who call the forest their home.
Current excursions are closed for booking. However, Asian Trails is still available for airport transfers and will have other trips available at their tour desk in the KLCC, Conference Hall Foyer, Level 3. Please visit them 22-25 July for more information.
SCB is offering this information for the sole purpose of assisting Congress delegates in the planning of their trip but is not liable for their experiences.