University of Nottingham, Malaysia and the Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) are excited to host Career Night! It will be open to all ICCB participants, targeting students and early-career professionals.
Tuesday, 23 July
18:00 - 20:00
- Networking: Interact with individuals with others in conservation, environment, and sustainability fields.
- Professional Development: Participate in mock interviews and bring your CV for review, supported by the University of Nottingham Malaysia and their Career Center.
- Build Your Brand: Take a professional head shot.
- Connection: Meet with NGO, university, and industry leaders who are recruiting for current and future job openings.
When registering for the Congress, please indicate if you:
- Plan on attending and are a student or early career delegate.
- Plan on attending and interested in volunteering to review CVs, conduct mock interviews and/or network. If you select this option, SCB will reach out to you with more information.
Is your organization or university interested in hosting a table at Career Night?
ICCB 2019 Career Night offers exciting opportunities for NGOs and education institutions to showcase their degree and research programs, or professional career positions, to a variety of prospective students and early career individuals. Network with innovative attendees from all over the globe who are interested in the conservation and environmental fields as well as feature your organization with a table top display at the career and academic fair. More details here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your Career Night Table Top Display - $250 fee USD
University of Nottingham, Malaysia
Johns Hopkins University, Environmental Science and Policy & GIS Programs
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies - University of Wisconsin at Madison
University of Cambridge Masters in Conservation Leadership
Conservation Leadership Programme
Polish Academy of Sciences