Become an SCB Partner Organization
SCB Partner Organizations are non-profit businesses, such as non-governmental environmental organizations, universities and colleges, zoos and aquariums, and government agencies that include conservation or science as part of their mission statement or work.
Partner Organizations have the unique opportunity to work with SCB's 4,000 members, which include scientists, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, educators and students, to conserve Earth's biological diversity. They also have the opportunity to interact and collaborate on programs and initiatives with SCB's regional sections, topical working groups, local chapters and committees.
Prospective Partner Organizations must complete this application so that SCB can confirm mission alignment with the Society. All applications will receive a decision within one-month of submission.
Partner Organization Support Contributions
Dues are determined by your annual gross budget (in USD equivalent).
|Annual Gross Income (USD Equivalent)||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
|< $1 Million annual budget||$300||$580||$860|
|$1 - < $3 Million annual budget||$500||$980||$1,460|
|$3 - < $6 Million annual budget||$1,000||$1,980||$2,060|
|$6 - < $10 Million annual budget||$3,000||$5,080||$8,060|
|> $10 Million annual budget||$5,000||$9,080||$14,060|
Partner Organization Benefits
From conference exhibition discounts to global collaboration opportunities, SCB Partner Organizations enjoy an extensive list of other benefits:
- Receive significant discounts to sponsor, exhibit, and advertise at SCB's International Congress for Conservation Biology (ICCB).
- Up to ten employees may receive a 15% discount to become an individual member of SCB.
- Receive a discount to post positions in the SCB Career Center.
- Promote your affiliation with SCB by adding your logo to the SCB website and Newsletter; and the SCB logo to post on your website.
- Maximize collaborations by joining with SCB Sections, Working Groups, Chapters and Committees to pursue programs and initiatives.
- Opportunity to share information about your mission, conservation-related activities, and work on the SCB Expertise Database and opportunity to be featured on SCB social media.
- Share your voice on issues and initiatives that impact SCB.
- Access to SCB's monthly newsletter for the latest news and opportunities from SCB and the conservation industry.
- Belong to a Society that serves in vital regional, national, and international conservation policy forums and treaties.