The working group seeks to
• Improve the attitude of conservation practitioners to the effective use of marketing techniques, as well as their access to these tools.
• Facilitate research into the effectiveness of marketing in achieving conservation goals as part of this effort.
• Facilitate training in marketing and media relations,
• Establish trans-disciplines collaborations (e.g., with artists, musicians, comedians, film makers, public relations experts, social media experts, and advertising agencies
Past activities by ConsMark members include:
• Symposium at ICCB 2015: Conservation Marketing: a new path to understanding and influencing human behaviour
• Symposium at IMCC3: Competitive Outreach in the 21st Century: Why we need Conservation Marketing